Wedding planners rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, wedding planners rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 26% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy wedding planners are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Sign language interpreter||3.6||$52k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are wedding planners happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do wedding planners find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as wedding planners?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are wedding planner’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are wedding planners making the best use of their abilities?