Announcers are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, announcers rate their career happiness 3.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 12% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy announcers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are announcers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do announcers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as announcers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are announcer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are announcers making the best use of their abilities?