Anthropologists rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, anthropologists rate their career happiness 3.7 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 21% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy anthropologists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Industrial organizational psychologist||3.9||$93k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are anthropologists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do anthropologists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as anthropologists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are anthropologist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are anthropologists making the best use of their abilities?