Choreographers are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, choreographers rate their career happiness 4.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 5% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy choreographers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are choreographers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do choreographers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as choreographers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are choreographer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are choreographers making the best use of their abilities?