Control center specialists are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, control center specialists rate their career happiness 2.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 24% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy control center specialists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Radio frequency specialist||3.1||$106k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are control center specialists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do control center specialists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as control center specialists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are control center specialist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are control center specialists making the best use of their abilities?