Correspondents are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, correspondents rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 47% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy correspondents are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are correspondents happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do correspondents find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as correspondents?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are correspondent’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are correspondents making the best use of their abilities?