Education administrators are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, education administrators rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 49% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy education administrators are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Childcare program administrator||3.2||$47k|
|Distance learning coordinator||3.2||$85k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are education administrators happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do education administrators find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as education administrators?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are education administrator’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are education administrators making the best use of their abilities?