Industrial organizational psychologists are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, industrial organizational psychologists rate their career happiness 3.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 13% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy industrial organizational psychologists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Industrial organizational psychologist||3.9||$97k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are industrial organizational psychologists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do industrial organizational psychologists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as industrial organizational psychologists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are industrial organizational psychologist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are industrial organizational psychologists making the best use of their abilities?
Are industrial organizational psychologists happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be an industrial organizational psychologist. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.