Informatics nurse specialists are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, informatics nurse specialists rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 45% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy informatics nurse specialists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Audio and video equipment technician||3.2||$46k|
|Physical therapist assistant||3.2||$53k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are informatics nurse specialists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do informatics nurse specialists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as informatics nurse specialists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are informatics nurse specialist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are informatics nurse specialists making the best use of their abilities?