Investment fund managers are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, investment fund managers rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 49% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy investment fund managers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Financial quantitative analyst||3.3||$70k|
|Investment fund manager||3.2||$107k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are investment fund managers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do investment fund managers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as investment fund managers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are investment fund manager’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are investment fund managers making the best use of their abilities?
Are investment fund managers happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be an investment fund manager. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.