Life coaches are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, life coaches rate their career happiness 4.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 7% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy life coaches are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are life coaches happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do life coaches find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as life coaches?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are life coach’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are life coaches making the best use of their abilities?