Locksmiths are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, locksmiths rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 43% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy locksmiths are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are locksmiths happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do locksmiths find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as locksmiths?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are locksmith’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are locksmiths making the best use of their abilities?