Mechatronics engineers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, mechatronics engineers rate their career happiness 3.5 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 28% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy mechatronics engineers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Computer hardware engineer||3.5||$117k|
|Wind energy engineer||3.4||$99k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are mechatronics engineers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do mechatronics engineers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as mechatronics engineers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are mechatronics engineer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are mechatronics engineers making the best use of their abilities?