Model makers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, model makers rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 25% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy model makers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Film and video editor||3.6||$53k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are model makers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do model makers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as model makers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are model maker’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are model makers making the best use of their abilities?