Nail technicians are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, nail technicians rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 44% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy nail technicians are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are nail technicians happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do nail technicians find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as nail technicians?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are nail technician’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are nail technicians making the best use of their abilities?