Neurodiagnostic technologists are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, neurodiagnostic technologists rate their career happiness 2.8 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 15% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy neurodiagnostic technologists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Licensed practical nurse||2.8||$45k|
|Clinical nurse specialist||2.8||$73k|
|Healthcare social worker||2.8||$57k|
|Speech language pathologist||2.7||$82k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are neurodiagnostic technologists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do neurodiagnostic technologists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as neurodiagnostic technologists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are neurodiagnostic technologist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are neurodiagnostic technologists making the best use of their abilities?