Radiation therapists are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, radiation therapists rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 48% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy radiation therapists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Community health worker||3.2||$39k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are radiation therapists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do radiation therapists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as radiation therapists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are radiation therapist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are radiation therapists making the best use of their abilities?