Tailors are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, tailors rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 48% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy tailors are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Painting, coating & decorating worker||3.2||$29k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are tailors happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do tailors find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as tailors?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are tailor’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are tailors making the best use of their abilities?