Upholsterers are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, upholsterers rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 38% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy upholsterers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Real estate agent||3.0||$49k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are upholsterers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do upholsterers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as upholsterers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are upholsterer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are upholsterers making the best use of their abilities?