Wind energy engineers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, wind energy engineers rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 38% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy wind energy engineers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Computer hardware engineer||3.5||$117k|
|Wind energy engineer||3.4||$99k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are wind energy engineers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do wind energy engineers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as wind energy engineers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are wind energy engineer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are wind energy engineers making the best use of their abilities?