Anesthesiologist assistants are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, anesthesiologist assistants rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 46% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy anesthesiologist assistants are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Community health worker||3.2||$40k|
|Physical therapist assistant||3.2||$58k|
|Magnetic resonance imaging technologist||3.1||$72k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are anesthesiologist assistants happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do anesthesiologist assistants find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as anesthesiologist assistants?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are anesthesiologist assistant’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are anesthesiologist assistants making the best use of their abilities?
Are anesthesiologist assistants happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be an anesthesiologist assistant. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.