Copywriters are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, copywriters rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 42% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy copywriters are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are copywriters happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do copywriters find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as copywriters?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are copywriter’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are copywriters making the best use of their abilities?