Event planners rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, event planners rate their career happiness 3.5 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 29% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy event planners are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Music business manager||3.6||$32k|
|Green product marketer||3.6||$117k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are event planners happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do event planners find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as event planners?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are event planner’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are event planners making the best use of their abilities?
Are event planners happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be an event planner. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.