Fashion designers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, fashion designers rate their career happiness 3.6 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 24% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy fashion designers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Film and video editor||3.6||$53k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are fashion designers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do fashion designers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as fashion designers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are fashion designer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are fashion designers making the best use of their abilities?