Graphic designers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, graphic designers rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 39% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy graphic designers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Full stack developer||3.4||$70k|
|Technical product manager||3.4||$78k|
|Computer systems engineer||3.4||$65k|
|Broadcast and sound engineering technician||3.4||$34k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are graphic designers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do graphic designers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as graphic designers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are graphic designer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are graphic designers making the best use of their abilities?
Are graphic designers happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a graphic designer. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.