Judicial law clerks are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, judicial law clerks rate their career happiness 3.0 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 31% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy judicial law clerks are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Judicial law clerk||3.0||$54k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are judicial law clerks happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do judicial law clerks find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as judicial law clerks?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are judicial law clerk’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are judicial law clerks making the best use of their abilities?