Nutritionists are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, nutritionists rate their career happiness 3.3 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 45% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy nutritionists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Food science technologist||3.1||$69k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are nutritionists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do nutritionists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as nutritionists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are nutritionist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are nutritionists making the best use of their abilities?