Performers are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, performers rate their career happiness 4.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 3% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy performers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are performers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do performers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as performers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are performer’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are performers making the best use of their abilities?