Radio talk show hosts are one of the happiest careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, radio talk show hosts rate their career happiness 4.0 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 9% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy radio talk show hosts are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are radio talk show hosts happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do radio talk show hosts find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as radio talk show hosts?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are radio talk show host’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are radio talk show hosts making the best use of their abilities?