Spa managers are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, spa managers rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 47% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy spa managers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Investment fund manager||3.2||$107k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are spa managers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do spa managers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as spa managers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are spa manager’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are spa managers making the best use of their abilities?
Are spa managers happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a spa manager. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.