Yes. CareerExplorer is open to anyone with an internet connection, regardless of where they live. We don't hide or limit any of our content or modify the career test based on your location, so you will see the same high-quality information regardless of where you live.
Your decision to pick a career goes beyond how well it matches with your personality - you also need to look at the kind of salary you will make, what kind of education you will need, and the demand for work. Our career reports highlight the salary, educational requirements, and job opportunities for your area.
Depending on where you live, CareerExplorer will try to give you personalized recommendations. If you live in an area where there is a lot of demand for a career that matches your personality, CareerExplorer will recognize that and promote it for you.
Our career matching test will work anywhere in the world, and you will be able to learn about all the careers we feature on CareerExplorer no matter where you are. Some location-specific details may not exist for your area, however, we are always adding more location information to our career pages.
Not what you're looking for?
- Can I take the CareerExplorer career test if I'm not in the United States?
- How does CareerExplorer choose its list of careers?
- How do I decide between my recommended careers?
- How does the CareerExplorer career test work?
- How much is the CareerExplorer career test?
- Can I take a career test if I already have a job?
- How long is the CareerExplorer career test?
- What are the benefits of taking a career test?
- What makes the CareerExplorer career test special?