The CareerExplorer career test is made up of five assessment modules and each takes a different amount of time to complete. On average, the entire career test takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Welcome Assessment: 5 Minutes
- History & Goals Assessment: 5 Minutes
- Workplace Assessment: 5 Minutes
- Interests Assessment: 10 Minutes
- Personality Assessment: 10 Minutes
For people who are interested in going into the finest level of detail possible, we also offer personality and interests refinement assessments.
- Personality Refinement Assessment: 8 Minutes
- Interests Refinement Assessment: 8 Minutes
Not what you're looking for?
- Can I take the CareerExplorer career test if I'm not in the United States?
- How does CareerExplorer choose its list of careers?
- How do I decide between my recommended careers?
- How does the CareerExplorer career test work?
- How much is the CareerExplorer career test?
- Can I take a career test if I already have a job?
- How long is the CareerExplorer career test?
- What are the benefits of taking a career test?
- What makes the CareerExplorer career test special?