Childcare program administrators are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, childcare program administrators rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 50% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy childcare program administrators are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Graduate teaching assistant||3.4||$33k|
|Community health worker||3.2||$39k|
|Childcare program administrator||3.2||$47k|
|Distance learning coordinator||3.2||$85k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are childcare program administrators happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do childcare program administrators find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as childcare program administrators?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are childcare program administrator’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are childcare program administrators making the best use of their abilities?