Chiropractors are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, chiropractors rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 41% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy chiropractors are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Physical therapist assistant||3.2||$53k|
|Informatics nurse specialist||3.2||$89k|
|Magnetic resonance imaging technologist||3.1||$73k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are chiropractors happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do chiropractors find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as chiropractors?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are chiropractor’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are chiropractors making the best use of their abilities?