Exercise physiologists are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, exercise physiologists rate their career happiness 3.3 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 42% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy exercise physiologists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are exercise physiologists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do exercise physiologists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as exercise physiologists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are exercise physiologist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are exercise physiologists making the best use of their abilities?