Food regulatory consultants are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, food regulatory consultants rate their career happiness 2.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 1% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy food regulatory consultants are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Host and hostess||2.5||$22k|
|Food preparation worker||2.3||$23k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are food regulatory consultants happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do food regulatory consultants find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as food regulatory consultants?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are food regulatory consultant’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are food regulatory consultants making the best use of their abilities?