Jewelers rate their happiness above average.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, jewelers rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 39% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy jewelers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Motion picture projectionist||3.3||$25k|
|Painting, coating & decorating worker||3.2||$29k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are jewelers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do jewelers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as jewelers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are jeweler’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are jewelers making the best use of their abilities?