Mail superintendents are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, mail superintendents rate their career happiness 2.7 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 14% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy mail superintendents are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Bank branch manager||2.8||$105k|
|Healthcare social worker||2.8||$57k|
|Compensation and benefits manager||2.7||$115k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are mail superintendents happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do mail superintendents find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as mail superintendents?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are mail superintendent’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are mail superintendents making the best use of their abilities?