Physiotherapists are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, physiotherapists rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 38% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy physiotherapists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Magnetic resonance imaging technologist||3.1||$73k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are physiotherapists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do physiotherapists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as physiotherapists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are physiotherapist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are physiotherapists making the best use of their abilities?