Printing workers are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, printing workers rate their career happiness 2.8 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 14% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy printing workers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Family social worker||2.8||$46k|
|Healthcare social worker||2.8||$56k|
|Substance abuse social worker||2.7||$45k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are printing workers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do printing workers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as printing workers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are printing worker’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are printing workers making the best use of their abilities?
Are printing workers happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a printing worker. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.