Property managers are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, property managers rate their career happiness 2.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 24% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy property managers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Health services manager||3.0||$100k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are property managers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do property managers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as property managers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are property manager’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are property managers making the best use of their abilities?