Search marketing strategists are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, search marketing strategists rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 45% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy search marketing strategists are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Audio and video equipment technician||3.2||$46k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are search marketing strategists happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do search marketing strategists find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as search marketing strategists?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are search marketing strategist’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are search marketing strategists making the best use of their abilities?