Distance learning coordinators are about average in terms of happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, distance learning coordinators rate their career happiness 3.2 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 48% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy distance learning coordinators are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Childcare program administrator||3.2||$47k|
|Distance learning coordinator||3.2||$85k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are distance learning coordinators happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do distance learning coordinators find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as distance learning coordinators?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are distance learning coordinator’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are distance learning coordinators making the best use of their abilities?