Advertising managers are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, advertising managers rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 39% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy advertising managers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Human resources manager||3.1||$74k|
|Real estate agent||3.0||$49k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are advertising managers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do advertising managers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as advertising managers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are advertising manager’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are advertising managers making the best use of their abilities?