Health services managers are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, health services managers rate their career happiness 3.0 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 33% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy health services managers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Human resources manager||3.1||$87k|
|Mental health counselor||3.1||$36k|
|Health services manager||3.0||$100k|
|Occupational therapist assistant||3.0||$60k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are health services managers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do health services managers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as health services managers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are health services manager’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are health services managers making the best use of their abilities?
Are health services managers happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a health services manager. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.