Tile and marble setters are one of the least happy careers in the United States.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, tile and marble setters rate their career happiness 2.8 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 14% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy tile and marble setters are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Tile and marble setter||2.8||$43k|
|Drywall and ceiling tile installer||2.6||$41k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are tile and marble setters happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do tile and marble setters find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as tile and marble setters?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are tile and marble setter’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are tile and marble setters making the best use of their abilities?