Lodging managers are below average when it comes to happiness.
At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, lodging managers rate their career happiness 2.9 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 22% of careers.
To put this into perspective, we compared how happy lodging managers are to similar careers in the industry. Take a look at the results below:
Salaries and satisfaction ratings in similar careers
|Health services manager||3.0||$100k|
|Customer success manager||2.9||$46k|
|Industrial production manager||2.8||$103k|
So what does it mean to be happy in your career? Let’s break it down into different dimensions:
- Salary: Are lodging managers happy with their salary?
- Meaning: Do lodging managers find their jobs meaningful?
- Personality fit: How well suited are people’s personalities to their everyday tasks as lodging managers?
- Work environment: How enjoyable are lodging manager’s work environments?
- Skills utilization: Are lodging managers making the best use of their abilities?
Are lodging managers happy with their salary?
Get access to our full career encyclopedia
Get the full picture of what it's like to be a lodging manager. Learn more about their work environment, how happy they are on the job, and their unique personality with CareerExplorer Premium.